Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Pray for Stellen

Little Lamb ~ Stellen
I know that many of you probably already "know" baby Stellen.
If you aren't familiar with this little guy, please read his full story HERE.
His is a story filled with miracles abounding...miracles that ignite faith from those who had lost it.
Stellen was not supposed to live.
His life here was supposed to end before he even entered this world, but he is here. Fighting.
Six months later, through ups and downs, this little baby is fighting for his life and his family needs your prayers and support.
Please visit them HERE and let them know you are praying with them for the Great Physician to guide his doctors and for our Lord to help his family find comfort.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer. ~Psalm 19:14

We participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog.
Check out
their blog to add your prayer request.
Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.


*Remember, if there are any special people in your life that you need prayers for, share them today, or email me with their information and I will get their story out for them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin