Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sometimes we just need a reminder...


Faith is all about trust and to be trusting requires courage to believe.
And, if you find your faith, believing is knowing....


It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7-8)

I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

I placed my trust in the Lord. I held on to my faith and His strength saw me through the most trying of days in my life...
My God is an awesome God.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin